March 5, 2007

Floral Sympathy


I liked the way this card turned out. Very soft and simple. The left over designer paper was begging me to do something with it. I found the gorgeous velvet ribbon at Micheals and when "a" met "b", I came up with this card!

I printed the sentiment from the computer and die cut it using the oval Cuttlebug die cut.The buckle die almost looks real by using the Halogram Highlights EP.
The only thing that was difficult about the card was getting the center oval to attach to the oval frame. This is where a Xyron machine would have come in handy! And if only I had a 40% coupon to purchase one.

*** This morning sitting on my office desk was a 40% coupon from Michaels advertisement! Was someone listening to me? Any who, thank you very much Dusty!

Supplies: SU Very vanilla & Choco Chip CS, Halogram Highlights, Versamark & dimentional, Michaels designer paper & ribbon, Cuttlebug Die cut.

No comments: