March 7, 2007

Baby shower bootie favor


I made this baby bootie favor using a white paper cup. I randomly sponged apricot appeal & certain celery craft ink and quickly dusted with halogram ep and heat set. I tied the bootie with apricot appeal grograin ribbon, and then tied the charm on using silver cord. The charm was a great find in the baby isle at Michaels. 24 charms for 1.00...!!!. the bootie sparkles a great deal IRL. The gurlz in the office went ga-ga the first time I made this bootie for an office baby shower. TFL

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Awe...sooo adorably cute! (I'm kicking myself right now for driving an hour away to the town that has a Michael's in it and NOT stopping there!!--I went for a dr. appt.) Anyway, your cuttlebugged baby card is adorable too! Love them both in yellow :0)

Anonymous said...

sNvg ghd
hYxl cheap uggs
hVgw michael kors bags
8yHrp GHD Hair Straightener
3qJeb burberry outlet
1fQfy ugg australia
4hJly ghd nz
0bYjm louis vuitton purses
5jLtn michael kors sale
2eDzf coach outlet
3tMoe ugg sale
1dFbe discount nfl jerseys
3dXvl michael kors handbags
4eNvm Lisseur GHD
8bQge discount uggs