March 5, 2007

Cuttlebug Freckled Baby


I have been on a Cuttlebug craze so baby had to meet Cuttlebug!

I randomly sponged Apricot Appeal and Celery Green SU ink on the embossed parts of the card. I then went over the remaining white spaces with vanilla distressing ink (cool stuff). Punch was made using the Marvy scalloped punch (not giga size). At the end of each swirl, I added a small amount of DD. The scan did not pick up on how glittery the front of the card looks like.
Baby was popped out using a dimentional. I used the 1/16 hole punch to punch holes on the babies outfit to give it a two dimentional burst of color. Freckles for the baby was mandatory!

Supplies: SU WW,certain celery,creamy carmel, apricot appeal CS,inks,chalks,marker,1/16 hole punch dimentional, DD,scallop punch & apricot grograin ribbon, A Muse Gem, Michaels $1 stamp.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards...I love all your bugged creations here!