February 12, 2007

Bella Meets Cuttlebug and then some....


This card is the exact opposite of the first Bella. I used the sketch challenge from SCS and lookie what I did. A little much? Overall Cuttlebug count? THREE!!
My husband likes this card so much better then the clean and simple Bella. Go figure. LOL

Supplies: SU WW, black & red CS, ribbon, brads, marker, DD, chalks, dimentionals, punches, liquid applique & Signo Gel Pen, Bella stamp, Michaels charm, ribbon and stamp, A Muse Stickles gem.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I like both your bellas! Great use of that sketch from SCS (I hated it!)...I think I like the simpler one best just because I am into the black and white right now!

Kristine said...

Mmm...I like both your bella cards cause I LUV those bellas and I don't own any :( They are both unique and wonderful. :0)

Kristine said...

P.s.
I have use this same template on my blog and I just figured out how to change the green background to any color you want in their html codes...woohoo!! :0) The sage green is so pretty too though, but sometimes ya just wanna change things up, kwim? Anyway, if you're interested, email me! :0)