June 21, 2007

Watercolor challenge


I decided to dust off my watercolor pencils and give it a gander. I had to use water instead of gamsol(seeing that I dont yet have my gamsol) and I don"t know if I like the end results.

Maybe once my gamsol and stumps come in I might do better? Hopefully what they say about practice makes perfect will work for me. But where and when will I find the time? Hmm.
Wonder if the guys will allow me to announce YO YO (AKA: your on you own) night AAAAGAIN? If I tried to push off making supper one more night the boys might protest - including the dog. LOL.

I used stickles on the petals and stem of the flower. I also flicked black ink on the white card stock.
The layout for this card I got from this site: http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com
TFL!

Stamps: Hampton arts
Paper: SU barely banana, real red, black, white, creamy carmel
Ink: SU black
Accessories: SU punch, colored pencils, dimentionals & paper punch; Stardust stickles

1 comment:

Maria said...

Very pretty card and great coloring! I love this stamp. . .it's a great stamp to watercolor or color in with pencils. Great job!

Maria