June 19, 2007

Red, White, & Blue Bella


This was one of the designs that I submitted for the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA contest challenge.
I just love entering contests. It 'gives' me a reason to justify why I have to stamp and not get things done around the house.
Since the Stampin Up retirement list came out, I realized how many stamps of mine are now retired. Boo hoo.
But on the up side, I can start looking for new stamps. There are soooo many stamps that I would love to add to my small gallery of stamps that I don't know where to begin. I guess I will have to wait until some of the new releases show up on the websites. Oh how I hate to wait.....

Supplies: Bella, A Muse, Karen Foster Stamps; SU brocade blue, red, white, black, DD, chalks, pencils, punch, brads and ribbon; Micro gem, Cuttlebug EF

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

How cute, love these Bella stamps, your card is great

Kristine said...

OH CUTE!! That card would be perfect for my mom's July birthday!! :) Wish I had some bellas. GREAT CARD!!