June 19, 2007

Just for you


This is my version of a 5-10 minute card challenge over at SCS.
One thing that I have found is that it's difficult for me to leave well enough alone. I wanted to add more to the design but I knew I "had" to refrain otherwise I would be defeating the purpose of the challenge. LOL
It is hard to see from the pic but I used SU shimmer cs. My camera makes the layered shimmer cs a lot whiter than the rest of the paper. Hmmm.
I "touched" the little balls of the flower with Sakura glaze pen and followed the stem with Stickles glitter glue. (you can tell from my terminology I do NOT know the intricate parts of a flower. (hehe)

Supplies: SU shimmer, black, coral cs, markers & black ink, Michaels $1.00 stamp, ribbon, Karen Foster Snap stamps, Sakura black glaze pen, Stardust Stickles.

No comments: