April 4, 2007

Forgotten background


WOW! April 4th already? It does not seem like spring to me yet. We have had high wind warnings since last night and the winds have not diminished as of this morning. I think the entire household, including four legged ones, had a hard time sleeping. The wind rattled the windows all night long. With all that wind it is COLD this morning. I had to get the winter coat out AGAIN. YUCK.
Well one good thing is that the colder weather is keeping me indoors so that I can stamp! Along with having TWO, I say TWO consecutive days off!! I actually feel like I get a free day all to myself. Yeah!
I decided to blow off the dust from this background stamp and see what I could create with it. This is my creation using the color challenge at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/.
TFL!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Very Nice! I love your layout and those cute li'l flowers!! Love that Cuttlebug too...great card.