January 21, 2007

Cuttlebug Flowers


I decided to try the Julie E. challenge. I made my own template using a square punch and my new Cuttlebug flowers template. Not sure I like how this card turned out.
I do, however, like the colors of the card. Nice and springy.
SU WW, Gable Green and Pink Passion CS. Gable green, Tempting turqouise and Black Classic ink. Dimentional used to pop up the head of the flower. I free handed the stem of the flower using SU marker in Black. Brads from Michaels-Making Memories.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooo...more cuttlebug!! I LIKE this a lot. I don't have any cutting dies yet for my CB, but I do have 7 embossing folders! I'm a saving though for some of those C*U*T*E dies. Love your springy colors :0)

Anonymous said...

iYnl ghd hair straightener
lOam cheap ugg boots
oPkd michael kors sale
5hDgt GHD
5sAan burberry outlet online
0hHdj bottes ugg pas cher
4pMga ghd hair straighteners
4fLqo louis vuitton shoes
6wHck michael kors bags
3aYuv coach outlet
4xLek ugg sale
6uMjj nfl football jerseys
9kVwl michael kors sale
3uVwv ghd france
7dNni cheap uggs